Saturday, November 3, 2012

Colonial 70 Relay

First, let me apologize for allowing my running blog to languish over the last several months. When I started out, I intended to post regularly, but, like a lot of bloggers, my schedule got busy and more time passed than I had intended. That said, let me play catch up.

My focus over the past six months has been to ready myself to run my first full marathon in Richmond. Thanks for my friends in the Cornerstone Striders in Suffolk, I have had plenty of friends to train with and three of them will be running Richmond with me.

I also want to mention that we put together a Cornerstone Striders team for the Colonial 70 Relay that was held  September 29, 2012. Although we don't have a Ragnar Relay in Virginia, this is a similar event. Our team of six covered 77 miles from Hanover to Jamestown and finished third. More importantly, we had a great time. Next year, we may even run the Colonial 200 from Charlottesville to Jamestown.

No comments:

Post a Comment